Rasprava u 'Amiko tools' pokrenuta od wold467, 13. Srpanj 2011..
SparkEdit - Amiko
WLTool v0.2 for sw spark Amiko Allien
- minor fixes and blind/hack adjustment for fw 1.2.08
- on fw 1.1.42 press GREEN to start plugin OSD menu
- on fw 1.2.07 press RED to start plugin OSD menu
- on fw 1.2.08+ press RED (twice on Alien) and LEFT or RIGHT (on other Spark STBs or Alien)
- it seems that API has changed in fw 1.2.08, but as there is no documentation or anything about it...,
RC response is slow - temporary solution: press UP/DOWN slowly
- looking for new API...
WLTool v0.1 (short for; Well, let's try to write a spark plugin)
- Mcas updater (self explanatory)
- Basic sysinfo (public/private IP, traffic, etc, mem and cpu info, some yaffs2 data)
- E2 cleaner (may be helpful to some with ecc errors)
- Ugly TCP clients/servers info (really ugly as there is no easy way to use monospace font at the moment)
- Based on Proton-team api v103prel4.
- Tested, well, briefly checked, on Alien 8900 fw v1142 n v1207, should work just fine on other siblings.
While in active windows, use UP, DOWN, LEFT or RIGHT to return back to WLTool menu.
EXIT returns to the main plugin menu. There is no need to leave WLTool running (green icon) as currently it does nothing in background.
There are vogue plans to include more useful functions and better GUI as there are miniGUI and GTK libs already installed.
za editiranje liste na sparku
Imena odvojite zarezom.